This is the first year that the IRS is specifically asking taxpayers about their virtual currency. Will you be answering “YES” to the very first question on Schedule 1 of IRS Form 1040: “At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?”
If you will check “YES”, LukkaTax has got you covered:
- No limits on the number of your transactions, exchanges, or wallets.
- File 2019 and refile 2018 or 2017 (if you need to).
- Load history of crypto-crypto trades, margin/shorting, income due to mining, staking, airdrops, forks, and correctly accommodate fees charged in crypto.
- Drag-and-drop your files from the most popular crypto exchanges.
- Live chat support, FAQs, and a guided user experience.
- Minimize your taxes with FIFO, LIFO, or HIFO accounting methods- viewed side-by-side.
Do all of this for a flat fee of ONLY $19.95 per tax year.
LukkaTax, brought to you by Lukka, the company that builds solutions for the largest crypto businesses in the world.