A few weeks after the PACTE law, which will regulate the crypto-asset industry in France, is voted, the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will gather 3,000 French and international professionals of the industry. The summit will be the flagship event of the Paris Blockchain Week.
The goal of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit is to showcase the French regulatory framework and ecosystem in order to:
- Nurture vocations and foster the development of the blockchain scene in France and in Europe
- Encourage the best international blockchain projects to set up their activities in France and in Europe
Organized by the French Digital Asset Association Woorton, Chain Accelerator, Datalents, and Havas Blockchain, the event will take place in Station F and will be opened by Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance.
« The Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be an exclusive opportunity to show Paris as the European capital of blockchain and crypto-asset fundraising. Broadly speaking, this event will give the chance to gather the French and international tech ecosystem around these topics which are still undervalued in Europe and for which we are proud to be among the first movers. », explains Kat Borlongan, Director of La French Tech.
During two days, on the main stage, renowned speakers from the most prominent international blockchain and crypto-asset organizations will present the latest advances in the industry and their sentiment on three main topics: Technology, Regulation, and Investment.
Among the topics addressed:
○ Governance: the path to actual decentralization
○ Public and private keys management
○ Proof-of-Work vs. Proof-of-Stake
○ Integrating AI in distributed algorithms
○ IoT: wallets for people vs. wallets for objects
○ Strategies for decentralized data storage
○ Interoperability and scalability
○ Zero Knowledge Proof: beyond pure privacy applications
○ How the French regulated crypto-assets
○ Security Token Offerings: the next frontier
○ Self-regulation: a solution for secondary market players
○ The regulator’s conundrum: protecting the investor and fostering innovation
○ The future of currency in a digital world
○ International cooperation for the development of blockchain and crypto-assets
○ Attractivity and competitivity in the race for innovation
○ KYC-AML solutions for law enforcement agencies
○ Building the European digital asset market infrastructure
○ The role of exchanges in the democratization of crypto-assets
○ The OTC market chimaera
○ Investing in decentralized organizations
○ The rise of DEX
○ On-chain funds: the future of investing
○ Stable coins
A room dedicated to workshops and demos will also allow to showcase the French ecosystem and event partners in a more interactive format.