Bithumb family successfully hosted their first Bithumb Family Conference in Seoul on November 6th, 2019.
Bithumb family as a concept made its debut at the event, as well as Bithumb Chain and the mechanism between the two. The CEO of Bithumb provided a keynote speech, which was followed by an explanation about Bithumb Family. Ushering in the new initiative of Bithumb Global was Sunny Ng, with her speech on the Bithumb Global Unleash Plan. Javier Sim, co-founder and managing director at Bithumb Global, was present to unveil Bithumb Chain, which empowers Bithumb Family and its core values.
The heads of the 9 substations of Bithumb family then received an introduction at the event. More than 300 guests were in attendance, and the event brought together great minds from top exchanges, blockchain projects, institutional investors, renowned media outlets, industry opinion leaders.
Javier Sim, co-founder and Managing Director of Bithumb Global said,
“Bithumb Global aims to bring together and unite all the crypto communities with a fair and transparent platform. Unity is the key here.”
What is the Bithumb family?
The Bithumb family is a digital economic platform and financial ecosystem consisting of individuals, institutions, and enterprises in both the blockchain and traditional finance industry.
Key members of the Bithumb Family are as follows:
- Bithumb: Korean leading digital asset trading platform
- Bithumb Global: Worldwide distributed digital asset trading platform
- Bithumb SG: Singapore local trading platform
- Bithumb Chain: Blockchain value network
- Bithumb Custody: Crypto asset custody for everything
- Bithumb Blockchain Economy: Discover and foster business opportunities of the future
- Bithumb STO: Universal solutions for compliant ex-assets
- Bithumb OTC: Institutional trading services for instant liquidity
- Bithumb DEX: Decentralized trading platform
Bithumb Chain: Empowering the Bithumb family
Bithumb Chain aims to enable the transfer of value,