Ethereum stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency in market cap and has become a popular asset to add to an investment portfolio, along with the leading Bitcoin. While it’s based on the same concept of blockchain like Bitcoin, it has a different view on how the technology can be used. Ethereum’s token, Ether, acts as the payment method which can be used to perform or execute an operation.
How do I create an Ethereum wallet?
How to create an Ethereum address
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Ethereum wallet address.
How to buy Ethereum with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account
- Find your Ethereum Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Ethereum Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of BTC you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the BTC amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds)
- Type in your credit card details and pay
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction
- Finally you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful
How to buy Ethereum from your bank account? » Read Full Article «