What is Vechain?
“The public blockchain that derives its value from activities created by members within the ecosystem solving real-world economic problems.”
Vechain is a blockchain platform which is focused on storing products and information. The project specialises in distributed data storage, third party services and application programming interface (API) gateway services. So far, the technology has been implemented across an international market in industries including luxury goods, liquor and agriculture. The project also boasts features such as:
- Controllable transaction lifecycle
- Multi-party payment (MPP)
- Multi-task transaction (MTT)
- Transaction dependency
How to create a Vechain wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Vechain online wallet. You can use your Vechain wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) VET.
How to create a Vechain address
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do is press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Vechain wallet address.
How to buy Vechain with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account.
- Find your Vechain Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Vechain Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of Vechain you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the Vechain amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.