Bitbond provides working capital financing to business owners around the world. The platform uses blockchain technology for efficient cross-border payment processing and has developed a machine learning powered credit scoring system.
One interesting thing about the Bitbond STO, is that before Bitbond over 130 other companies submitted security tokens prospectuses to BaFin (the German financial regulator) and none of them was approved.
On May 8th, Bitbond Finance announced their bounty program, revealing that they are allocating 2% of the total funds raised in their STO to the bounty program. This means that up to 2 Million EUR worth of BB1 tokens is available for bounty hunters.
So far the Bitbond STO has raised EUR 2 Million in investment. Their token sale concludes on July 8th.
Bitbond’s bounty program is tailored to different skill sets and allows participants to earn BB1 tokens in a number of different ways, which are as follows:
- Hunter Bounty: This allows participants to earn by referring friends over to the bounty program
- Affiliate Bounty: If a participant refers an investor over with their affiliate link the Affiliate Bounty pays 5% of the invested as a commission.
- Signature Bounty: This is for people familiar with BitcoinTalk, users with status of Member or higher can earn by adding the Bitbond STO signature to their BitcoinTalk account.
- Creativity Bounty: This bounty is aimed for creatives, participants can earn for designing creatives related to Bitbond and their STO
- Social media Bounty: Participants can earn by engaging with Bitbond’s content and posting their own content via Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Telegram.
- Content Bounty: Last but not least with the content bounty participants can earn for producing content such a blog posts, videos etc.
This is just a very brief overview of the Bitbond STO Bounty program – if you would like to learn more or join the bounty program head over to this BitcoinTalk thread.
CEO and Founder Radoslav Albrecht said:
“Since our launch in 2013 Bitbond has always worked closely with the crypto and blockchain community. This bounty program gives us the opportunity to engage further with our community, reward Bitbond early adopters and spread the news about our new groundbreaking project, the Bitbond STO.”
Bitbond was established in 2013, as the first global business lending platform. Private and institutional investors finance the loans to achieve above average interest returns. Bitbond conducts a credit check on every borrower via its proprietary scoring technology.
Over the past 6 years, Bitbond has generated over $15 million worth of SME loans, funded in over 80 different countries. By using the blockchain for payment processing Bitbond and its users are independent of banks. Bitbond is the first German regulated financial services provider that uses blockchain technology.
Bitbond success stories – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmd5HucZQII