Premier blockchain conference BlockShow Asia, the DeFi developer framework Equilibrium, and the EOS-based decentralized stablecoin EOSDT will host the inaugural edition of its Crypto DeFiance event in Singapore on November 16.
Crypto DeFiance will unite blockchain pioneers, dApp developers, cryptocurrency traders, and the global community of crypto enthusiasts for a day of keynote presentations, panel discussions, and wide-ranging exploration of decentralized finance topics. Attendees will rapidly expand their understanding of DeFi regulation, dApp development, and how this technology is leading to real-world use cases that make a positive impact in developing countries.
Keynote speakers are:
- Josh Goodbody, Head of Europe and the Americas for digital asset ecosystem Huobi Global
- Galia Benartzi, Co-Founder of Bancor
- Eric Benz, CEO of leading crypto exchange Changelly
- Jocelyn Chang, APAC community lead of MakerDAO
- George Zarya, CEO of professional crypto asset platform Bequant
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Executive Director and a Board Member of GDF
- Alex Melikhov, CEO of Equilibrium
You can check out the full speaker lineup on the Crypto DeFiance site. Even though the agenda is already packed full of quality programming, the site specifies that more speakers will be announced soon.
If you have good decentralized finance ideas, this contest will award you $5,000.
Equilibrium framework will host its first ever DeFi Brainstorm 2019, a competition of DeFi ideas, as part of its conference, but the action begins far before the conference takes place. Equilibrium will accept contest applications from November 1 through November 15. Entrants only need to supply their contact info, a basic writeup of their idea, the current state of the project,