Crypto News – 21 May – SEC delays VanEck Bitcoin ETF decision, Ripple CEO on crypto’s future and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 21 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 21
1) TD Ameritrade invests in Eris-X: According to an official announcement, the organization revealed that they had made an investment in ErisX, a company which is planning to offer both cryptocurrency spot contracts and future contracts in a single exchange.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2w7Udiu
2) Tron DApps achieve new feat: Compared to Ethereum [ETH] and EOS, Tron registered a higher number of new users and active users. It noted 60k new users, while Ethereum reported 25K and EOS reported 9k. The active users on Tron’s DApps platform were 172k, followed by EOS with 170k and ETH with 54k.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2M0a4dN
3) Tron Weekly Report: The report said that the foundation had tested the block broadcast optimization solution, and the optimization solution for energy deduction in transaction failure. However, the Foundation was still working on the on-chain rate of transactions, which were broadcasted by GPRC.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HDahhu
4) Bitrefill launches giftwards on Amazon China: This year saw the highest number of collaborations aimed at crypto-enablement. In yet another addition to the growing list of such collaborations, Amazon China has partnered with a Lightning network service provider, Bitrefill.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2WftMWQ
5) Bug bounty hunters receive huge reward: According to latest reports,