Coin Bitcoin Wallet is a free online wallet that supports some of the biggest cryptocurrencies on the market and all possible ERC20 tokens while offering security and privacy to its users. Take a look at the numerous benefits Coin Wallet has to offer you.
Be in charge of your private keys! Remember, not your keys, not your coins.
In terms of security, Coin Crypto Wallet respects every industry-accepted security standard.
- Coin Bitcoin Wallet uses AES-256 encryption on your device, which so far has proven to be unbreakable, despite going through a vast amount of public and private hack testing.
- There’s added protection in form of BIP 39 passphrase encryption on wallet creation and a 4-digit PIN login. It is extremely important to keep your passphrase in a safe place because if you lose it you won’t be able to access your wallet.
- Coin Wallet lets its users control their private keys. Private keys are stored on the user’s device, which lets the user be in charge of their coins. Without the private key nobody can access your wallet but yourself.
Coin Crypto Wallet guarantees the privacy of its users
One of the most important criteria while looking for an online wallet is privacy. If you use Coin wallet there is no need to think about third-parties getting your data. Here are the 2 main ways Coin Wallet ensures its users’ privacy:
- Coin Bitcoin Wallet never reuses addresses, which means that you don’t have to worry about your data being leaked to third parties.
- Since the use of Tor browser and VPNs are quite popular among cryptocurrency wallet users, the wallet is enabled with Tor and VPN support.