From a big Bitcoin whale movement to the cross-border payment potential of XRP, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto.
Crypto whales are moving millions in Bitcoin as traders try to gauge whether bulls can move beyond $8,000.
In the last 24 hours alone, whales have moved $62.4 million in BTC, mostly from crypto exchanges to unknown wallets. However, the single biggest transfer came from one whale who moved $19.7 million in BTC onto the crypto exchange Huobi, indicating the trader in question may be looking to sell some of their assets.
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) June 11, 2019
Here’s an overview of the biggest Bitcoin transfers in the past day.
- 2,500 BTC worth $19.7 million transferred from unknown wallet to Huobi
- 1,000 BTC worth $7.9 million transferred from Bitfinex to unknown wallet
- 725 BTC worth $5.7 million transferred from Bittrex to unknown wallet
- 982 BTC worth $7.7 million transferred from bitFlyer to unknown wallet
- 1,004 BTC worth $7.9 million transferred from bitFlyer to unknown wallet
- 1,000 BTC worth $7.9 million transferred from Bitstamp to unknown wallet
- 701 BTC worth $5.6 million transferred from Bitstamp to unknown wallet
Meanwhile, crypto analyst Josh Rager says Bitcoin is still in accumulation mode. According to Rager, BTC has to break $8,200 before another jump can happen in the short term.
Support that flipped to resistance,