Over the past week, Basic Attention Token saw its price go up by 42.41%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 27.75%, so it’s very far away. Basic Attention Token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is well above average relative to its peers, and thus may be a sign the market for the coin is overheating and due to correct downwards. Regarding volatility, Basic Attention Token is more volatile than roughly 93% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Basic Attention Token in US dollars is expected to be between $0.2203161 and $0.4284539.
In the week prior, the daily volume for Basic Attention Token has ranged between 53,884.94 and 35,787,902 currency units. Over the past three weeks, volume has trended downwards, but price has gone in the opposite direction — up. The past 7 days saw Basic Attention Token’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.73%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 25.53% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.
The number of wallets holding Basic Attention Token went from 105,895 to 109,628 in the past week, marking a change of 3.53%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 805,492 to 840,026 — an increase of 4.29%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Basic Attention Token is thus at 7.82% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 83.33% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.
Technology Development Status
Basic Attention Token currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 2.53 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Basic Attention Token’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 215 watchers — that’s more than only 28 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 104 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Basic Attention Token, this ratio was better than a mere 7 % of the similar coins we track in our index.
Basic Attention Token News and Commentary
The top theme being discussed about Basic Attention Token in the past week is listed below. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.
Where to Buy
Article by SixJupiter