In the week prior, the price for 0x went down by -18.12%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 16.27%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, 0x is more volatile than roughly 49% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2697915 and $0.3734785.
Over the past week, 0x saw its daily volume range between 1,520,404 and 4,969,076 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. 0x experienced a turnover rate of about 0.55% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 21.65% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.
0x saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 88,467 to 89,220 over the past week — a change of 0.85%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 812,178 to 816,471, which translates to growth of 0.53% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of 0x is thus at 1.38% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 64.71% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.
Technology Development Status
0x currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.97 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repos now have 1446 which is pretty good, relatively speaking; specifically, that’s more than 77 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 69 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching 0x’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 72% of similar coins in our index.
Where to Buy
Article by SixJupiter